500 500 Series Plastic Pump
Unique Polypropylene / PVC plastic Double Diaphragm Pump design normally used for pumping / transferring solvents, acid or chemicals, often as a low cost option to stainless steel.
PERFORMANCE TO MATCH ANY REQUIREMENTS:
- self-priming, suction lift (3.6m/12ft dry and 8m/26ft wet)
- temperature range up to 80ºC (176ºF)
- flow rates up to 908 ltr/min
- screwed or flanged connections are available as standard including BSPT/BSPP/NPT/RJT/IDF/ISS/DIN/ANSI/BS
THE IMPRESSIVE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE 500 RANGE:
- a range of ½” to 3” connections
- can run dry
- can stop/restart against closed/open valve without pressure relief or damage
- ATEX Directive compliant
- only one nut to access diaphragms with pump ‘in-line’
- easy maintenance access to balls and seats
- bolt on external air valve allowing ease of maintenance with pump in-line
- no lubrication required
- with environmental protection in mind, Diaphragm Rupture Protection and fully pneumatic Alarm Systems are available
- latest designs eliminate the costly internal air mechanisms normally associated with Double Diaphragm pumps
- two or four wheel trolleys are available for easy pump transportation.
ALL OF WHICH HELP YOU:
- transfer an extensive variety of materials efficiently across a range of industries
- reduce down time maintenance and production costs
- benefit from a versatile and cost effective pumping solution Applications:
- transfer bulk chemical
- supply CIP chemical systems
- cover bund wall applications
- pump coatings, paints, adhesives
F SERIES POLYPROPYLENE, PVC, POLYETHYLENE AND ALUMINIUM PUMPS
Flotronic Pumps Ltd have long realised that metal pumps aren’t always the right choice. That’s why we developed the ‘500 Style’ air operated double diaphragm pump. Engineered from a choice of plastics, the ‘500 Style’ is a cost-effective means of meeting the challenges presented by pump applications that demand a product-compatible pump. Pumping solvents, dyes and other specialist chemicals present no problems with the ‘500 Style’.
Also ideal to pump various acids and other chemicals where plastics offer maximum product compatibility.
The ‘500 Style’ double diaphragm pump design comprises a solid plastic body and manifolds. These are supported by metal air domes, top and bottom plates and through studs, offering safety without compromising fast maintenance. In common with other Flotronic pumps, the ‘500 Style’ double diaphragm pump can be modified for ATEX compliance.
The ‘500 Style’ also utilises Flotronic’s innovative, easy ‘One Nut’ design