Barrel Barrel Unloading System
The Flotronic Barrel Unloading System combines our unique ‘One Nut’ Sanitary Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump with our Barrel Unloading Skid; perfect for high viscosities.
- Combining the High Flow Slimline Style ‘One Nut’ diaphragm pump with our barrel emptying system, enables you to now pump highly viscous materials out of your barrel at increased flow rates.
- System can be cleaned in place using the pump itself or an external CIP rig.
- Alternatively, because of the ‘One Nut’ design of the pump, it can be easily stripped down for cleaning.
- Minimal wastage is achieved with our inflatable seal which ensures the minimum of product is retained in the barrel.
- Less product hold up than other systems.
- The seal inflates to give an excellent seal while moving down the barrel; then deflating to enable easy removal from the barrel.
BESPOKE SYSTEMS: MADE TO CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENTS:
- Systems to cater for any fibre, metal or plastic 200 litre/55 gallon drum or similar.
- Systems to cater for Stainless Totes.
- The barrel unloading skid can be fully mobile or fixed in place.
- Barrel unloading system to suit the end user’s needs, including roller systems if required.
- Food / Beverage
BARREL UNLOADING PUMP / SYSTEM
The Flotronic barrel unloading system combines our unique ‘One Nut’ hygienic / sanitary style, FDA approved, (EC) 1935/2004 & 2023/2006 approved, air operated double diaphragm pump with our barrel unloading skid.