Bulls-Eye Bulls-Eye Sight Glasses
The two solid glass viewports on opposing sides of our 316L stainless steel Bulls-Eye sight glass enable the flexibility to position the equipment as needed.
- Two rigid glass view-ports on opposite sides
- 304 or 316L stainless steel
- O-ring elastomers available in EPDM, Silicone or Viton
- Polish up to 15 Ra and/or electropolishing
- Hastelloy-C and AL6XN material
- Elastomers of USP Class VI material
- Borosilicate glass available for temperatures from 250 degrees Fahrenheit up to 550 degrees F
- Acrylic glass available
- Material test report available
Our Bulls-Eye sight glass is fitted with two rigid glass view-ports on opposite sides for versatility in positioning the equipment as needed. Inside the retainers are gaskets, as well as a fine threaded ring that keeps the glass disks in place. The Bulls-Eye sight glass is ideal for extra protection during monitoring and observing your active process.