Slimline Slimline Pump
A compact and self-draining Diaphragm Pump available in FDA approved 316L stainless steel, aluminium, Duplex 22, and Hastelloy®; used in an array of industries.
To Get Your Solution Started:
Request A Quote or Call +1‑770‑218‑8900
PERFORMANCE TO MATCH ANY REQUIREMENTS:
- compact hygienic design ideal when space is limited
- FDA approved materials – 316L stainless, Duplex 22, Hastelloy
- outside surfaces can be easily cleaned
- A range of surface finish is available up to 0.38Ra
- a range of ½” to 3” connections, with 7”, 10” or 12” diameter diaphragms, providing in-line adaptability
- screwed, hygienic or flanged connections to suit particular applications
- Flotronic Pumps’ ‘One-Nut’ technology
- readily accessible ball valves
- pump air-valve easy to maintain when in-line • a choice of materials to suit any application including Stainless Steel, Aluminium and also exotic metals including Hastelloy®
- ATEX Directive compliant up to Gas Group IIC
- crevice free design with no internal welding – ideal for hygienic applications and cleaning
- fully drainable body
- optional hot water/steam jacket
- with environmental protection in mind, Diaphragm Rupture Protection and fully pneumatic Alarm Systems are available
- optional high temperature diaphragm allows for a 135°C (275°F) maximum operating temperature
- self-priming 3.6m/12ft dry and 8m/26ft wet. All of which help you to:
- reduce down time and cleaning costs
- maintain and even improve on hygienic and sanitary levels on site.
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Food and beverage.
SLIMLINE RANGE – EFFICIENT AND ADAPTABLE METAL PUMPS
Machined from solid billet, with a choice of solid Aluminium, Stainless Steel or exotic metals including Hastelloy® and Duplex 22. Flotronic’s fully drainable ‘Slimline’ air operated double diaphragm pumps can be used in a wide range of industries for any liquid transfer, including chemical, cosmetic, paints and coatings, pharmaceutical, adhesive, food and beverage, sanitary and hygienic applications. They have proved particularly effective in the hygienic transfer of viscous products such as cosmetics and foodstuffs including dairy products and mayonnaise. These pumps are manufactured from FDA approved materials and are especially suited to applications where hygiene is paramount and where the avoidance of product hold-up is important.
Flotronic’s ‘Slimline’ pumps may be more compact than competitor AODD pumps, but they’re just as capable – offering all the benefits for which Flotronic pumps are renowned, including Flotronic’s innovative, easy-maintenance, ‘One Nut’ hygienic design which allows pump maintenance in a matter of minutes.
Looking to quickly compare the features and benefits of different pump styles, to find the right one for your application? The Unibloc comparison chart is a great place to start.
Hygienic Pump Comparison Chart